Friday, January 21, 2011

I just choked myself.. Tabitha you need to read this one for rizzy

In the past 10 minutes I have erased 2 blog posts and 1 FB post because they were too offensive.  Some would call it growing up, others would call me a bitch.  I am not sure which one is accurate, but my actions seem to point to the latter.  I would like to apologize to Tabitha for not calling that woman on your FB thread a bitch like I did before I erased the comment.  I would also like to apologize to my two followers for not writing the posts about lazy/fat (most times that is interchangeable) people being mad when other people aren't lazy/fat and the one that talks about people placing way too much value on their time.  I will try to address these two topics at another time when my bitchiness has been annoyed out of me. 

Bitch McFagerson

No comments:

Post a Comment